The Ability to Change

How many times have you thought, "I suck at this. I've tried over and over, but it just won't work." I know for a fact that I have. I have been thinking about myself and my problems so much that I just can't see the good. You have to see the little things in life that make a difference. 

People have trials in life. It's a fact. But you can change so many perspectives. You can even, in some cases, change the outcome. People have agency.  That means that we get to choose what is best for us. We get the opportunity to see things differently. Sometimes a good attitude throughout a trial can change everything. You never know until you try...

President Uchtdork once said: “It matters not how you became lost—whether because of your own poor choices or because of circumstances beyond your control. What matters is that you are His child. And He loves you. He loves His children.”

Remember that, no matter what, he loves you. He wants the best for you, but no matter your choices, he will always care for you. It is important that, as we go through trials, that we can change not only our attitude, but how we see the situation. 







For more talks about the ability to change, see the links below.
https://www.lds.org/ensign/resources/you-can-change?lang=eng&_r=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How can you be a Light in the World?

What is Faith?